Enabling Inclusion Child Development Webinar #5
Webinar presented on Saturday, June 4th, 2022 by Marie Brien PT, MSc and Navamani Venkatachalapathy BPT, PGDT.
Part 1 – Challenges and opportunities in AT provision (Marie Brien)
- Understanding Assistive Technology (AT): What, Who, Why, How?
- Measuring access to AT
- Identifying barriers to AT
- Improving the AT system
- Amar Seva Sangam Study: Assistive technology in rural South India: A survey of needs, barriers, and facilitators
- The WHO’s ATA Tool-kit
Part 2 – The Assistive Technology Program at Amar Seva Sangam (Navamani Venkatachalapathy)
- Rehab Professionals and Program Managers Perspectives
- The 5As & Q of Assistive Technology (AT)
- Rehab professionals addressing 5As & Q of AT
- Program Manager Preparation: Suppliers, Staff capacity building, Caregivers training, AT update and innovation, AT support services, Funding opportunities.
See the full video recording of this webinar on Enabling Inclusion’s YouTube: https://youtu.be/3LglvgMYqIc