Creating an inclusive world in which children and youth with disabilities and their families reach their full potential
Is your organization interested in a technology leveraged child rehab solution? Enabling Inclusion® app and model helps organizations to fulfill their mission
Amar Seva Sangam designed and licenses the EI® app to organizations working with children with disabilities.
What, How, Where, Why
|Make a difference in the lives of thousands of Children with Developmental Delays and Disabilities to reach their full potential by scaling the impact of our high fidelity, high quality and cost effective Enabling Inclusion® Solution through NGOs, Government and Corporate participation.|
|We license our Enabling Inclusion® app and model and share our knowledge through Centre of Excellence and build Partnership with NGOs, Governments, Public Private Partnerships, and through Training & Capacity building.Learn More|
Through direct implementation and NGO & government partnerships, we work in 5 states across India, with new national and international partnerships on the way.
|According to UNICEF’s Child Disability Report (2021), there are nearly 240 million children with disabilities in the world.Learn More|
Our partners Testimonials
Benefits of ei app & model
How Organization have benefitted from the EI® app
- Enables NGOs to increase their impact by 4 times.
- Monitoring, tracking and scheduling system improved program attendance from 60 to 95%.
- Validated protocols provide evidence based, individualized therapy plans for each child.
- Tracks progress of children in all domains through validated tools.
- Validated protocols provide evidence based therapy plans for each child.
- Connects community workers to the expertise of rehab specialists.
- Family-centered goal setting tools in the app allows parents to set their priorities.
- Proven to reduce caregiver strain and increase their empowerment.
- Improves their development in all domains.
- Improves their school enrolment and integration.
- Allows them to reach their true potential to enable inclusion.
our success stories
This program is a unit of Amar Seva Sangam and is headquartered in Tenkasi, Tamil Nadu, India.