Our program has research and impact evaluation partnerships with McGill University Global Rehabilitation Initiative, University of Toronto International Centre for Disability and Rehabilitation and Harvard Centre for the Developing Child.
List of Publications
- Nandita Chattopadhyay. Home-based early intervention for children with neurodevelopmental disorders by community therapy providers supported by a specialized mobile application in Purulia, West Bengal. Indian Pediatrics Case Reports. April-June 2022, Volume 2 | Issue 2 DOI:10.4103/ipcares.ipcares_
- Deepalaxmi Paresh Poojari , Shashikiran Umakanth, G Arun Maiya, Bhamini Krishna Rao, Marie Brien, Amitesh Narayan Perceptions of family-centred care among caregivers of children with cerebral palsy in South India: An exploratory study. Child Care Health Dev
- Krishna, D., Krishnamurthy, S., Kalyanasundram S. A Unique Smart Village for People with Different Abilities. Smart Villages. Bridging the Global Urban-Rural Divide. Edited by Lakshmanan, VI, et. al. Springers, 2021. Pages 401-424. (2021).
- Krishna D, Mutthukarrupan S, Bharathwaj A, Ponnusamy R, Srinivasan, S, et al. Rapid-cycle evaluation in an early intervention program for children in South India: optimizing service providers’ quality of work-life, family program engagement and school enrollment. Frontiers in Public Health. (2020).
- Muthukaruppan S, Cameron C, Campbell Z, Krishna D, Srinivasan, S, et al.. Impact of a family-centred early intervention programme in South India on caregivers of children with developmental delays. Disability and Rehabilitation. (2020).
- Hunt M, Ponnusamy R, Goulet A, Anthonypillai C, Krishna D. An integrated knowledge translation project to develop, implement, and evaluate a train-the-trainer program at a community rehabilitation program in Tamil Nadu, India. Disability and Rehabilitation. (2020).
- Storr, C., MacLachlan, J., Krishna, D., Ponnusamy, et al. Building Sustainable Fieldwork Partnerships between Canada and India: Finding common goals through evaluation. World Federation of Occupational Therapists Bulletin, . (2018) 2056-6077.
- Abdulrahman, J. (2016). A fieldwork placement at Amar Seva Sangam: A “just-right” experience in community-based program development. Occupational Therapy Now, 18(4), 19-21.